- Passion – Let’s face it, we LOVE what we do. We would not spend this much time and effort if we didn’t have a passion for it.
- Fun – A good place to foster productivity is fun and engaging. This is not your typical boring class lecture or school project, it’s NASA… NASA!
- Innovation – When everyone else gives up, we find a way. Problem solving is our middle name! (technically it’s CPP, but you get the idea).
- Hard Work – Because we don’t believe in “soft” work. Everything we do here is not easy and ultimately it is that kind of work that is most rewarding.
- Teamwork – Most importantly, after spending this much time with like minded people you begin to feel close to them, like family close.